Here are some of Senior Java Web Engineer job needs:
Job Description of Senior Java Web Engineer
- Proposing development solution with customer
- Proposing architecture, solution to team and/or review, control solution of members.
- Directing project team in essential work tasks of software development. E.g., requirement definition, software design, implementation, testing
- Accountable for success of the project in terms of Quality, Cost and Delivery
- Communicating and discussing directly with customer about requirement specifications
- Accountable for continuously discovering, evaluating and implementing new technologies/process. To optimize development efficiency or improve product quality
- Conduct training & coaching junior members in software engineering development if required.
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Electronic & Telecommunication, Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields.
- At least 3 – 5 years’ working experience in software development. In which, at least 3 years in Java web programming. Spring framework is preferred
- Have experience at Cloud environment, Database… is a plus.
- Understand about design patterns and experienced at least 1 year.
- Firm knowledge at software engineering (from requirement definition, software design, implementation & testing)
- Good at using English at work as a plus
(1) Management Skill
- Understand basic of management activities in project.
- Experience in dealing with projects that have frequent change requests & tight schedule is a plus.
- Experience in working with multi-side and cross-cultured customers is an advantage.
- Understanding/experiences in development process: CMMI or practical Agile development is a plus.
(2) Personality/Soft Skills
- Team working, open minded, long-term commitment & self-motivated
- Good inter-personal and communication skills with customers and project members
- Adapt quickly with new domain, ready to work & study new technologies
- Able to work under high pressure.